St George's Electro-Biomedical Engineering
EBME is a leading service provider of the life-cycle management of medical equipment across the UK. It manages medical equipment for over 120 healthcare organisations for both the NHS and the private sector.
Our services are delivered in accordance with MHRA Managing Medical Devices (April 2015) and our ISO 13485 Medical Devices Quality Management System, to ensure devices are maintained as per original manufacturer's specification, and are compliant with industry guidelines and regulations.
The key elements of EBME services are:
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Acting on manufacturers' field safety notices and the MHRA's medical device alerts
- Medical device commissioning and disposal
- Loan equipment
- Inventory management
- Maintenance contract management
- Equipment replacement and standardisation projects
- End user training management
We cover a diverse range of medical equipment such as:
- Patient monitoring equipment
- Infusion and syringe pumps
- Audiology equipment
- Electrosurgical devices
- Diagnostic ECG
- Physiotherapy equipment
- Dental equipment and dental X-Ray units
- Anaesthesia equipment
- Patient beds, hoists & treatment couches
We manage the customers' equipment inventory and service data using a high-end database system. Customers will have online access to their electronic records and can easily download the records to Microsoft Excel.
We also have a 24/7 call centre to take customer calls on medical equipment related issues.
For further information please do not hesitate to call on 020 8725 1051 or Contact Us